The Bank has deployed 1LINK’s introduced On-line Utility Bills payment which will allow the Bank’s Branches to collect the Utility bills and taxes/Duties against pre-generated PSID at the counters. The scope of this project is to extend the current utility bill payment model directly over the counters (OTC) of banks so that the tellers at the bank counter can access the 1Link bill payment portal directly at their counters and make the payment to the respective Billing Companies avoiding any miss-appropriation in this regard. Utility Bills Payment Service.
The product is developed by 1LINK to extend the current utility bill payment model directly Over the Counters of the bank’s Branches, the purpose is to establish a platform that can facilitate bank to perform bill payment to achieve the following tasks:-
- Minimize customer’s time at the cash counter by initiating paperless transactions.
- Automation of existing cumbersome procedures.
- All Reconciliation and Settlement managed by 1LINK
- Efficient paperless handling of Bill Payment
- No need for the customer to be a bank account holder/debit cardholder.
- To allow branchless banking merchants to collect payments from walk-in customers.
OTC – Inter Bank Fund Transfer(IBFT)
- Customers can transfer funds from their accounts into accounts of Beneficiary maintained at another Bank.
- Instant funds transfer from the SME Bank, customer Account.
- Minimum charges as per SBP Directions
For details contact your nearest branch. [Branch Network]