SME Bank Offers
Customers of other Banks may now deposit crossed SME Bank cheques at SME Bank branch instead their own bank, for fund transfer in their account in minimum time. For details, contact SME branch or visit www.smebank.org
- Present such cheques up to RTGS STP cut –off timings, already displayed on branch notice board. Cheques presented afterwards shall be processed on next working day.
- Provide necessary details including your IBAN, Title of Account, CNIC and mobile number on the back of the cheque, along with request on Banks’s prescribed form.
- Attach copy of CNIC. Original is required for viewing & returning back.
* Note: Computerized National Identity Cards (CNICs) having expiry date after September 01,2019 are deemed valid till July 01,2020 as per NADRA letter dated March, 18,2020
- No charges will be deducted for such transactions.
For details contact your nearest branch.[Branch Network]