This type of loan is availed by the borrower to acquire fixed assets (immovable properties i.e. land and buildings and machinery).The loan carries a predetermined length of time (tenor), with repayments based on repayment schedule with equal monthly, quarterly or mutually agreed repayment frequency installments.
- Available for fixed assets investment needs of a business.
- Avail finance facility from Rs.0.5 Million to Rs.100 Million
- Tenor is three to seven years.
- Upto 12 months grace period for repayment of installments.
- Repayment in equal monthly installments or periodic installments depending upon the nature of business & cashflow trend as deemed appropriate by the approving authority/committee.
- Mark-up rate: 1 year KIBOR + 7.5% p.a (adjusted annually)
- Fast track processing for business existing over two years
- Mortgage of urban residential/commercial/industrial properties acceptable to the bank (Maximum financing will be 70% of Forced Sale Value of the security & collateral).
- Hypothecation of Plant & Machinery/stocks (with 25% margin)
- Personal Guarantees of sponsor/partner/directors.Third party Guarantee(optional).
Cash Near Cash Security with 10 to 20% margin..
* Amount benchmarked for SME’s, Corporate clients may go beyond the set limit