Enhancing access to finance for small and medium enterprise (SMEs) is one of the priority areas of the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). In an effort to increase flow of credit to SMEs, a refinance scheme for meeting working capital requirements of selective sectors of small and low-end medium enterprise has been launched.
- Maximum financing limit for SEs is Rs 25 million
- Maximum financing limit for MEs is Rs 50 million
- Tenor is one year
- Mark-up Rate: 6% (subject to revision by SBP from time to time)
- Fast track processing for existing businesses
- Loan amount will be adjusted before expiry or as per agreed dates.
(Mark-up to be recovered on monthly/quarterly basis)
- Mortgage of urban/commercial/industrial properties acceptable to the bank (Maximum financing will be 70% of Forced Sale Value of the security / collateral)
- Hypothecation of Plant & Machinery/stocks
- Personal Guarantees of sponsor/partners/directors. Third party Guarantee (optional)
- Running Finance is not eligible under this scheme.