We require the services of experienced,energetic and zealous individual for the position of e-Banking Officer at our Head Office, Islamabad.
The person we are looking for shall perform the following responsibilities;
- Responsible for day to day smooth operations of the Alternate Delivery Channels Switch systems to ensure least down time.
- Responsible for day to day smooth operations of the Online Banking systems to ensure least down time.
- Responsible for planning and implementing disaster recovery of Alternate Delivery Channels observed.
- Maintain liaison with relevant service providers.
- Generation of ATM/ Alternate Delivery Channels data files against requests received from branches.
- Forwarding/processing of data files to relevant service provider/in-house team.
- Importing the ATM/ Alternate Delivery Channels loaded data file into the database.
- Provide responsive and solid remote/onsite technical support to sort out Alternate Delivery Channels issues.
- Maintains related files and control records.
- Help develop & manage support infrastructure/team and improve internal support processes/tools.
- Ensure adherence to laid down IT policies, standards, procedures, guidelines & processes.
- Conduct Research and Development work within the scope of work.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent customer skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with customers, developers and team members.
- Strong verbal (face-to-face / phone) and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solver, fast learner, and challenge-driven.
- Ability to work in Shifts and 24×7 environment
- Ability to work and add value as a team member.
- Considerable knowledge of Alternate Delivery Channels operations, work simplification techniques, and flow-of-work procedures.
- Considerable knowledge of the operation, characteristics and capabilities of Alternate Delivery Channels equipment and the application of such equipment to information processing needs.
- Working knowledge of database languages and techniques.
- Ability to prepare system documentation and user manuals to meet user needs.
- Basic knowledge of systems analysis, systems design, and database architecture.
- Knowledge of application programming languages and techniques.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise technical documentation.
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Two years’ experience with 1 year experience in the ATM/ Alternate Delivery Channels dept. of a commercial bank.
- ATM/POS/Internet/Mobile Banking Infrastructure, Financial Middle wares, epayment gateways & Branchless Banking Controllers.
- Salary package will be competitive and market based
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Envelope must be marked with the position applied for
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
Human Resources Development
56-F, Nazim-ud-Din Road, F-6/1, Blue Area, Islamabad.