We require the services of experienced, energetic and zealous individual for the position of Dealer Money Market at our Treasury Division, Karachi.
The person we are looking for shall perform the following responsibilities;
- Serve as backup to the Head Treasury
- Contribute to process improvements to ensure maximum efficiencies are achieved within the context of meeting all desired regulatory and other requirements.
- Serve as a main contact with the Money Market & Brokers and keep up to date with rates offerings of financial institutions and others.
- Explore avenues for bank’s investment in highly liquid, low risk & short-term government and agency securities, investment certificates, repurchase agreements, and other Money Market Instruments.
- Provide board range of Treasury support functions including overall cash flow management for liquidity requirements.
- Assist Head Treasury in pricing, judgment, and investment portfolio management, economic analysis, defining and managing counter party limits, meeting the regulatory requirements of SBP & SECP.
- Carry out all investment transactions collection, disbursement, banking, and processing of funds, securities, profit coupons and financial instruments.
- Analyze financial records to forecast financial position, cash flow.
- Analyze technical information and prepare Monthly Treasury reports for Head Treasury.
- BBA, however preference will be given to MBAs
- Age 30-45
- 8-10 Years of working experience as Dealer Money Market with a reputed commercial Bank.
- Salary package will be competitive and market based
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Envelope must be marked with the position applied for
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
Human Resources Development
56-F, Nazim-ud-Din Road, F-6/1, Blue Area, Islamabad.